Blog - Pinpoint Mounts
- Speaker Placement for 9.1 Systems
- Characteristics of a Good Speaker Stand
- Evaluating your Current Speaker Stands
- Speaker Options and Mounts Recommendations for Distributed Systems
- Why Mounting Speakers in Your Place of Business Is a Really Good Idea
- How Much Do You Really Need a Subwoofer?
- It’s the Speaker Stands, Silly!
- Understanding Speaker Impedance
- Maximize the Entertainment Value of SONOS Play: 3 Using Appropriate Mounting Solutions
- What is the Wall of Sound?
Whenever you have a situation where you wish to view your television from different parts of the room without having to move the television physically around, the articulating wall mount comes to your aid, by allowing you to easily alter the television viewing angle to suit the new viewing position. This is one of the major advantages of an articulated wall mount over a fixed position on the wall or on a fixed base mount.