You got yourself the best speaker mounts (from Pinpoint Mounts!), so we thought it would be fun to pair them with the best speakers money can buy.
Just for fun, we found a list of the 10 best speaker systems on the market - and the market for these are not your run-of-the-mill consumer. These are the Ferraris and Lamborghinis of audio sound. We know many of our customers could not afford these, but these could at least give you an idea of what is possible. If you start saving your pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters now.
This list is from the site askmen.com. Without further ado, here is the list, along with the suggested retail price of each system.
- Wisdom Audio Infinite Grande - retails at $700,000. Tower can be as much as 13 feet high, and the system weighs nearly 4,000 pounds.
- German Physiks Gaudi Mk II - About $250,000, maintains audio integrity at up to 120 Db, or the level of a loud live concert.
- Perfect8 Technologies The Force - About $260,000 retail, speakers stand as much as 6 1/2 feet tall.
- Cabasse La Sphere - retails for $145,000. Designed for minimal distortion, greater range and such efficiency as to almost eliminate internal damping.
- Cessaro Horn Acoustics Gamma 1 - retails for $250,000. Each speaker can be adjusted for various settings.
- Goldmund Epilogue - retails for $268,000 as a full set, but each speaker is designed to operate well on its own, so an owner can buy the set one piece at a time as he or she can afford it.
- Kharma Grand Exquisite - retails for $220,000; each speaker weighs nearly 900 pounds.
- MBL 1-Xtreme - retails for $180,000, but each speaker gives off sound in all directions, meaning fewer speakers may be needed for the surround effect.
- Steinway Lyngdorf Model D - retails for $150,000, but is limited in the decor of a room it would mesh with, and they are not considered aesthetically pleasing.
- Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 9 - Retails for $9,000 but reportedly delivers much of the same audio quality found in larger speakers due to self-optimizing regardless of room location.